Note: For the examples of spacecraft design posted on this blog, I mostly use 2ed. Mongoose Traveller rules, but some examples using 1ed. rules will persist until they can be upgraded.

Look at the side column for variant rules I use in my campaign.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Narrative: relating to StuWiFoo

Stu had just drifted off into a fitful sleep on the tedious flight from San Francisco to Melbourne. His last thoughts reflected a positive meme; "Christmas will be enjoyable down under and I get (after a recovery sleep) three whole days to hack the networks before I report to the payroll of my latest job; it's been a glorious run..."

The atomic clock registered the adequate quanta decay and December 21, 2012AD, came in a nanosecond; suddenly 'last summer', 'straight into the heartland', thought became unbound.

Flight "heavy-two-niner" of Quantas skipped across the surface of probability...

The nearest control radar noted the absence of signal where flight 29 used to be...

}

No comments:

Post a Comment